[Arm-dev] CentOS - AltArch ; ARM

Fri Sep 20 16:41:43 UTC 2019
Douglas E. Hopley Jr. <hopley at f6systems.com>

Good Day , I hope this finds you well.

 update - You and exchanged some email  and IRC text in part about
CentOS/ARM/UBoot.

 I have just received the recommended BananaPi 2M Ultra I ordered and a
Rock64 2G
  I dug more into U-Boot and am setting up the toolchain (ref =
http://opensource.rock-chips.com/wiki_U-Boot)
on one of my x86_64

 I send this message to ask if there is anything specific I  would be of
value to help with.  I suspect there
is a lot going on (CentoOS 7.7 and 8.x) and know I am a bit of a noob but
where I can help I would be
glad to do so (with hopefully not being too much burden as I 'bootstrap')
.  Does that seem reasonable?

 What is best next step?  Or where, if you would direct me, to look.

 Best,
Doug