[Arm-dev] Arm-dev Digest, Vol 68, Issue 1

Fri Jan 17 14:47:25 UTC 2020
Marcin Elwart <marcin_e at yahoo.co.uk>

    Pablo,
This is really baffling me, I am running Centos 7 on all my RPi3+ for at least a year without any problems.As suggested earlier, I tried this morning the original power supply (i usually use 60W wall charger - 5 USB outputs, to run my three RPI3+ and one RPi4), and it's exactly the same.When I boot up Centos 8 on my RPis, it always starts kernel, gets OK to "Starting Switch Root" and then it fails to start a lot of services, to eventually and usually get to exception stack, kernel panic - not syncing: Attempted to kill init!. Can post exact message if it's worth it later when will get back home.
Thanks,Maricn

Just redid the test and worked as expected.
 Download, dd, and the rpi 3B+ booted without problems.

 Pablo.