[Arm-dev] Odp: Re: Arm-dev Digest, Vol 68, Issue 1

Fri Jan 17 15:20:06 UTC 2020
Marcin Elwart <marcin_e at yahoo.co.uk>

Yes, RPI3 bcm2835.
Marcin
      Pablo,
  This is really baffling me, I am running Centos 7 on all my RPi3+ for at least a year without any problems. As suggested earlier, I tried this morning the original power supply (i usually use 60W wall charger - 5 USB outputs, to run my three RPI3+ and one RPi4), and it's exactly the same. When I boot up Centos 8 on my RPis, it always starts kernel, gets OK to "Starting Switch Root" and then it fails to start a lot of services, to eventually and usually get to exception stack, kernel panic - not syncing: Attempted to kill init!. Can post exact message if it's worth it later when will get back home.
      Just to confirm, you're testing the 3B+, right?

     Thanks, Maricn

Just redid the test and worked as expected.
 Download, dd, and the rpi 3B+ booted without problems.

 Pablo.