[Arm-dev] Centos on rpi4

Tue Jun 2 18:29:39 UTC 2020
mark <mark at havak.nl>

Just for the appreciation for all the work Pablo did (we make much use of it);

Downloaded the image, flashed it and boot up right away..

_OT_

As for Centos 8 I'll took the liberty to copy-cat and create an aarch64 development-image for the RPI4

Note: it has no swap on disk but a zram implementation..

development image:

https://github.com/markVnl/centos-sbc-tools/releases

( I run libvirt on it ot test aarch64 and armhfp packages in VM's on it and it did not let me down once...)

kernel (re)build on Copr:

https://copr.fedorainfracloud.org/coprs/markvnl/Raspberry_PI4/packages/

Awating a 5.x kernel with somewhat decent RPI 4 support i'v prepared aarch64 U-boot build with a <EFI/centos> patch

https://copr.fedorainfracloud.org/coprs/markvnl/epel-8-aarch64_SBC-tools/packages/

grtz, Mark