[Arm-dev] CentOS 8/CentOS Stream 8 status for armhfp?

Tue Mar 23 11:08:52 UTC 2021
Pablo Sebastián Greco <pablo at fliagreco.com.ar>

On 22/3/21 19:55, Paul Graham wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I wanted to see if there were any updates for CentOS 8 and CentOS 8 Stream.
>
> I took a look at https://koji.armhfp-mbox.centos.org/koji/ and it
> looks like there are some packages that are not building properly.
> Are those stopping further releases?  What is the best way to help
> with the next release (testing, debugging builds)?  Not being very
> familiar with Koji, it wasn't clear to me how to track down the
> information on the build failures.
Hey Paul, no the main issue now is infrastructure, we're having some
problems building the modules, and they are on track for being resolved,
just not the highest priority right now.
The failures are basically solved offline, and as soon as infra is back
on track, they should be solved.

We were hoping that these infra problems were a thing of the past, but
looks like they lurked back in :(
> Thanks for all of the hard work!
Hopefully, we'll be able to fix those soon and get this all back on track

> Paul
Pablo.