[Arm-dev] Centos 7.9 weird firewall/application issue

Mon May 10 09:51:10 UTC 2021
Arjen Heidinga <dexter at beetjevreemd.nl>

On 10-05-2021 06:42, R C wrote:

> On 5/9/21 10:36 PM, Trent Creekmore wrote:
>> Your question is like "I put gasoline in my  vehicle, but it won't
>> start. Anyone know why?"
>
> your answer is like "I have absolutely no idea, and that ticks me off
> because my mom said I am smart".

Yes, indeed. In the smart-people-meeting we had the other day, we had no
clue what your issue is. It is only Trend who stood up and said: "aight,
I'll ask him for more details". Now it it not fair to be rude to him...
He is just the man who stood up and requested further details.

Having an attitude against  the people who are trying to help you will
not get your issue fixed.

Regards,
Arjen