[Arm-dev] Centos7/8 aarch64 for Odroid HC4

Wed Mar 2 17:19:13 UTC 2022

Did some digging around on the centos.org site and found both 7 and 8
for aarch64.  I am going to try 8 in hopes it is more likely to have
support for the Odriod HC4 (how can I tell before trying?).

Nothing on install instructions.  I am going to try with the iso on a
usb stick and just the uboot from the armbian build.  But this may be
wrong for Centos.  How may I find Centos uboots.  More digging I guess....