[CentOS-announce] CEBA-2006:0413-001 CentOS 4 x86_64 drbd - bugfix
update (EXTRAS Only)
johnny at centos.org
Thu Apr 13 21:05:26 UTC 2006
CEBA-2006:0413-001 CentOS 4 x86_64 drbd - bugfix update (EXTRAS Only)
This is a drbd bugfix update. The following are the fixes from the
* There was a bug that could cause the activity log to be not applied
after a primary crash, when an other size than 127 elements was configured.
* There was a bug in the activity log code, that could cause that the
latest update to the AL is omitted at recovery time.
* The "Marked additional XXKB as out-of-synced based on AL." message
showed one one eighth of the real amount, fixed.
* DRBD no longer shrinks an consistent device if it gets connected to
an smaller peer or attached to a smaller disk.
* There was a bug related to the degr-wcf-timeout config option, it was
never used in recent DRBD releases. Fixed.
* Made DRBD work with Neil Brown's patch, that serializes recusive
ralls to generic_make_request(). FC4 included that patch in its
* Minor fixes to drbdadm
* Compiles now also with Linux-2.6.16-rc1
* Updates to documentation and example config file to make it more
clear that we talk about byte/second and not bit/second.
* Fixed a bug in the GC code that could cause a resync attempt
in the wrong direction.
* Made DRBD's compat_ioctls work with kernels higher than 2.6.14. This
means DRBD builds on AMD64/x86_64 with 2.6.15 and higher again.
* drbdadm no longer looks in the current directory for its
backend programs (=drbdsetup), but instead looks in the directory
of the drbdadm executable and in $PATH.
* Removed the examples from manpage, added a pointer to the HA-wiki.
The following files are updated and syncing to the mirrors:
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 189 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part
Url : http://lists.centos.org/pipermail/centos-announce/attachments/20060413/6afe8c9b/attachment.bin
More information about the CentOS-announce