[CentOS-announce] CentOS at Scale 12x

Johnny Hughes

johnny at centos.org
Thu Feb 13 20:42:39 UTC 2014

Several members of the CentOS team will be at Scale 12x
(http://bit.ly/1hEH6t5) in Los Angeles, California on February 21st to
23nd, 2014.

CentOS will be part of the "Infrastructure.Next at Scale" event (
http://bit.ly/1irKWUm ) event that happens on Friday (21st), and we will
have the following talk there:
http://bit.ly/1g2voUB

We will be at the Red Hat Community booth/table on both Saturday and
Sunday (22nd and 23rd) with free swag (teeshirts, stickers, etc).

We will have a Birds of a Feather session, details of which will be
provided at the table/booth when finalized.

Finally, we will also have a talk titled "CentOS Project Q&A Forum"
(http://bit.ly/1bQ5rVS) on Sunday (23rd).

If you are in the Los Angeles area, please stop by and see us at Scale
12x !!!

Thanks,
Johnny Hughes