[Centos-automotive-sig] Redpesk the AGL compatible embedded Linux based on CenOS

Wed Sep 15 17:42:32 UTC 2021
Stephen Smoogen <ssmoogen at redhat.com>

On Mon, 13 Sept 2021 at 14:16, Fulup Ar Foll <fulup.arfoll at iot.bzh> wrote:

> FYI,
>
> We're happy to announce the initial (1.0) release of an embedded CentOs
> based AGL(Automotive Grade Linux) compatible distro.
>
> We open the factory service to the community with an initial support of
> few popular developer boards
> https://docs.redpesk.bzh/docs/en/master/download/boards/docs/boards/download-images.html
> . Moving forward for LTS version as Alma or Rocky we target to continue
> using a fork of RHEL. On the other hand for the community edition we aim at
> using CentOS-Steam as a replacement of Fedora and hope to align with the
> CentOS Automotive-SIG.
>
> More details at:
> https://docs.redpesk.bzh/docs/en/master/about/news/docs/redpesk-arz-1.0.html

Thanks for the post on this. I noticed that you have a set of packages
which may be open source and needed in automotive in general. Are you
looking to get them into an 'upstream' where they can be shared/worked on
in the community?