[Centos-automotive-sig] Where should we host our code?

Mon Sep 27 18:57:37 UTC 2021
Leigh Griffin <lgriffin at redhat.com>

On Mon 27 Sep 2021, 16:35 Jeffrey Osier-Mixon, <jefro at redhat.com> wrote:

> Hi all - I'd be grateful to get some other voices in the mix. If anyone
> has any concerns about Gitlab, please let us know now before any work is
> done. Thanks!

Absolutely let's get the conversation flowing, this is all git under the
hood so moving things is possible if not with some effort involved. I'd
like us to balance that with the need to make a decision and not suffer
from analysis paralysis. The main thing for me is getting code open and
available for contributions and usage!