[Centos-automotive-sig] Office hours notes & new meetings pages

Thu Mar 17 20:33:39 UTC 2022
Jeffrey Osier-Mixon <jefro at redhat.com>

Hi all - you can find past CentOS Automotive SIG meeting recordings, as
well as information on upcoming meetings and events, on this page:

https://wiki.centos.org/SpecialInterestGroup/Automotive/Meetings

Thanks to everyone who made it to today's office hours, where we discussed
the current technical status as well as future options for hardware and
board support. In particular, there was an active discussion around the
best ways to accommodate custom kernels and long term support - thanks to
Fulup and Stephane for a very interesting topic.

I have started a wiki page specifically to discuss & track hardware ideas
here:

https://wiki.centos.org/SpecialInterestGroup/Automotive/Hardware

So please feel free to log in and contribute, both here and elsewhere in
the wiki.

Thanks & see you all for the next meeting on April 8

Jeffrey "Jefro" Osier-Mixon  |  jefro at redhat.com
Red Hat Office of the CTO  |  Sr. Principal Community Architect, Automotive