[Centos-automotive-sig] Request for initoverlayfs in SIG RPM repository

Tue Feb 20 09:24:14 UTC 2024
Pierre-Yves Chibon <pingou at pingoured.fr>

On Mon, Feb 19, 2024 at 04:51:18PM +0000, Eric Curtin wrote:
> I see an empty git repo created 🎉🎉🎉:
>
> https://gitlab.com/CentOS/automotive/rpms/initoverlayfs
>
> if what we have is sufficient to push rpms for AutoSD purposes and build:
>
> make cs9-qemu-initoverlayfs-regular.x86_64.qcow2
>
> images, we are all good.

You're good then. You should be able to build the package in CBS in the
automotive SIG repo and build images using that repo.
Please see with Peter if you want to add the package to AutoSD as I believe he
is working on the process for that.

Cheers,
Pierre