[CentOS-devel] Rebuilding suggestions

Simone simone72 at email.it
Sat Apr 9 20:31:33 UTC 2005

Hi, for the fun of having my own distro, I am rebuilding from sources
and finally am at a good point. My next problem is to find all the
trademarks and get rid of them. I already checked some of packages but
still have some redhat stuff showing during install process that I can't
seem to be able to get rid oft. Can you please indicate me the packages
you've worked on while developing CentOS4?

Thanks a lot, have a nice weekend

Simone

 Sponsor:
 Solo 10 Euro per chiamare in tutto il mondo!! Scopri il vantaggio di Email Phone Card,        clicca subito
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=2685&d=9-4