[CentOS-devel] About the translation of the sentence

Masato Zembutsu

zem at pocketstudio.jp
Fri Aug 5 04:04:29 UTC 2005

O.K.

It was judged that the matter of the title, I didn't have a
problem. I will introduce a document to the public in the next
week as well. Because it couldn't get definite assent, it is
introduced to the public as an unofficial FAQ.

If you hope, it is proposed that I make the Japanese version
of your site. (http://www.centos.org/).

For example the "sentos.jp" domain is acquired by no one. If
you are good, there is preparation that I acquire that. Please,
give me contact if you are interested.

Thanks,

Masato Zembutsu - zem at pocketstudio.jp