[CentOS-devel] Errata release system

Connie Sieh

csieh at fnal.gov
Tue Dec 20 17:40:03 UTC 2005

On Tue, 20 Dec 2005, Bogdan Costescu wrote:

> On Tue, 20 Dec 2005, Connie Sieh wrote:
>
> > I see 3 main areas,  some of these we have more done than others.
>
> Sorry to come late into this thread. I think that something similar is
> already implemented for TaoLinux:
>
> ftp://taolinux.org/pub/taolinux/tmtools

These tools seem to be mostly for making new build trees and then
rebuilding them.  Also for updating the trees for the quarterly Updates.
It does not seem to have code to handle the potential daily errata.

So based on my prior item list,  it does item 2.

Thanks for the link,  I already use the CentOS verify scripts but will now
use the ones in here too along with a couple other utils in there.

-Connie Sieh