[CentOS-devel] Missing .src.rpm

John Newbigin

jnewbigin at ict.swin.edu.au
Tue Dec 20 21:11:12 UTC 2005

RedHat recently released 2 errata for EL2.1.  They provide links to
their ftp site but as yet the files are not there
ftp://updates.redhat.com/enterprise/2.1AS/en/os/SRPMS/netpbm-9.24-9.AS21.6.src.rpm
ftp://updates.redhat.com/enterprise/2.1AS/en/os/SRPMS/xpdf-0.92-17.src.rpm

The Australian mirror which I used to use has also stopped mirroring the
2.1AS directory and I am yet to find a suitable replacement.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to what to do?

John.

--
John Newbigin
Computer Systems Officer