[CentOS-devel] CentOS CS & GFS packages

John Newbigin jnewbigin at ict.swin.edu.au
Mon Jul 18 23:27:20 UTC 2005

As there seems to be a desire for official CentOS CS & GFS packages, we
should decide how these are going to be stored on the mirror.

The simple method is probably directories under {3,4} called {CS,GFS}.
(ie. new directories alongside extras, centosplus etc).

Can these directories easily be shared out to developers?  I probably
need a new key to sign my packages, unless someone with the 3 key wants
to resign them after I sign then with the 2 key.

Given the low volume of updates in these trees, it might be easier if
someone with 3 access wants to manually take my packages and put them
into the 3 tree.

Also, how does stuff get into the vault?  Is this automatic.

--
John Newbigin
Computer Systems Officer