[CentOS-devel] notifications about fasttrack updates ?

Wed Apr 12 18:53:00 UTC 2006

On Wed, 2006-04-12 at 11:42 -0700, Roger Peña Escobio wrote:
> Hi
>
> I notice the fasttrack repo today, is this related
> with the RHN's fasttrack channel ?

Yes ... here is original the announcement:

http://lists.centos.org/pipermail/centos/2006-April/063242.html

> will be any notifications into the announces mailling
> list when an update is uploaded into this repo ?
>
> this is a wonderfull idea :-)
> thank to all of you

The upstream provider does not announce the files that they put into the
fastrack channel .. so I am not sure if we are going to announce them.

If we do want to announce them ... we need to figure out what about them
changed or have some where upstream to link.  I'm not sure if that place
exists since there is no release info from upstream

Thanks,
Johnny Hughes