[CentOS-devel] PhpMyAdmin in testing repo

Mike Stankovic

mlists2006 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 3 18:11:03 UTC 2006

What is the rationale behind phpMyAdmin 2.7.0 as a
CentOS package? The new  2.8.0.2 introduces a new
authentication mechanism. How do you plan to handle
upgrades ie if someone has 2.7.0 and needs to get 2.8?

I know Gentoo and Debian have phpbb (which I'm not
concerned about) but they must face similar problems
with all the security releases.

Improve the mailing list by performing a simple search  before posting and reading the faq/etiquette. Thank you!!