[CentOS-devel] [SOLVED] OpenLDAP in c4-testing

Matt Hyclak hyclak at math.ohiou.edu
Tue Aug 29 14:45:33 UTC 2006

On Tue, Aug 29, 2006 at 10:34:37AM -0400, Jim Perrin enlightened us:
> This is what I get for not running ldap at the house to test...
> >Thanks Matt ....
> Yeah, thanks for catching that
> >Evolution, build that :)
> God you're demanding! Functional packages, stable OS, proper build
> environment... JEEEEEZ, next you're gonna tell me that you won't build
> the kernel with a beta version of gcc!
> :-P
> /I'm going to hell for dragging that up again.....

I doubt that's the only reason.

I don't know what the policy for testing is (or I suppose ultimately
CentOS-Plus) - but you may want to wait a day or two for Jay to release the
2.3.27 SRPM for FC Devel. He said there were some issues with the 2.3.19
version. That is if -plus can have things from rawhide, er, FC Devel.

Matt Hyclak
Department of Mathematics
Department of Social Work
Ohio University