[CentOS-devel] Missing yum-plugin-priorities in the Extras

Karanbir Singh

mail-lists at karan.org
Tue Aug 15 21:46:04 UTC 2006

Milan Keršláger wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 15, 2006 at 12:44:06PM +0200, Daniel de Kok wrote:
>> On Tue, 2006-08-15 at 11:30 +0200, Milan Keršláger wrote:
>>> there is source package for yum-plugin-priorities, but no builded
>>> package in the Extras tree. Why?
>> If you want a package of the current version, it is still available from
>> the CentOS-Testing tree (<insert note about the risk of using beta
>> quality software>).
>
> I see timestamp 18-Nov-2005 at http://dev.centos.org.

dev.centos.org isnt a public mirror! its just a testing ground for some
of the stuff we through up and out, please dont treat it like a public
mirror. we also dont offer any rsync targets or mirrors of
dev.centos.org, for the reason that as soon as we know something is
stable - it will move to mirror.centos.org