[CentOS-devel] yum update behavior plugin

Sun Aug 13 02:55:35 UTC 2006
J.J. Garcia <stigmatedbrain at gmail.com>

El vie, 11-08-2006 a las 16:54 +0100, Karanbir Singh escribió:
> hi guys,
>
> anyone fancy a shot at writing a yum plugin that would change the yum
> update behavior a bit.
>
> what I'd like to end up with is that if in a yum update process, there
> is an update to yum itself - that yum update should run first, once
> done, yum should then restart and run through the rest of yum update.
>
> - K

Hi Karan,

Don't know how are you folks in that plugin state but if this can be
useful... feel free to pkg and try it or use it if it's what you
expected. First approach, new with pyton, new with yum... 2 be tested.

Jose.