[CentOS-devel] Installonlyn plugin for yum

Tue Aug 15 11:35:23 UTC 2006

On Tue, 2006-08-15 at 12:11 +0200, Milan Keršláger wrote:
> Hi,
>
> please include yum-plugin-installonlyn package in Extras. This plugin is
> a part of yum-2.6 in Fedora Core 5 and works great:
>
> http://ftp.pslib.cz/pub/users/Milan.Kerslager/RHEL-4/stable/SRPMS/yum-plugin-installonlyn-0.90-1.ker.rhel4.src.rpm

This is already in the yum-utils package that is in the extras
repository.  It is just not built as a separate package.

There are instructions on how to enable it in /usr/share/doc/yum-
utils-0.5/plugins/README.centos

I guess that we could split it out and make it a standalone package.

Thanks,
Johnny Hughes