[CentOS-devel] X11R6 include path

Mon Dec 18 12:54:28 UTC 2006
Peter Jankuliak <Peter.Jankuliak at imgtec.com>

Hello there,

In our company we use CentOS on our build machines which mostly build
software related to X11.
For some reasons the path /usr/X11R6/include is not known during
building unless i specify
-I/usr/X11R6/include path to g++ options. I wonder if there isn't any
environmen variable that
I could set so that I don't have to specify it in each makefile. I don't
have this problem using
different distros (e.g. ArchLinux, Fedora) so I suppose that this path
is compiled into g++ directly.
If there isn't such a variable that I could set, then I wonder if the
best I can do is to create
different makefile that set's this variable and which will be included
in all the other makefiles.

Also some compilers complain with a message like this:
Line 1254 : cc1plus: warning: include location "/usr/X11R6/include" is
unsafe for cross-compilation
when this path is specified with the '-I' option.

Thanks in advance for any answer.

Peter Jankuliak
-
This message is subject to Imagination Technologies' e-mail terms: http://www.imgtec.com/e-mail.htm