[CentOS-devel] Yum Extender 0.99 (Development) for CentOS 4.2

Green

green at r8.dion.ne.jp
Tue Feb 14 12:26:33 UTC 2006

> is there any reason you dont want to try the 0.99.6-2 version now in
> dev.centos.org ? also please post positive comments to the
> bugs.centos.org tracker - it helps us much more there
>
> please also let us know what arch and release of centos you are using

Thank you.
I would like to compare this yumex-0.44-4.0.centos4.noarch.rpm with
a newest 0.99.6-2 version and what would happen then.

Here I use them at an i386 arch and CentOS 4.2 release.
Japanese localization is good enough for yumex-0.44-4.0,
while some funshion keys are shown in English, instead of Japanese
for the 0.99.6-2 version.

Thanks, in advance.

P.S. - if you would, I can upload actual screenshots of both of them.