[CentOS-devel] wiki.centos.org

Ralph Angenendt ra+centos at br-online.de
Tue Jun 27 09:28:19 UTC 2006

David Hrbáč wrote:
> Karanbir Singh napsal(a):
> > ok everyone,
> >
> > http://wiki.centos.org/ is now available.
> >
> > Feel free to play around, make suggestions etc.
> >

> I vote for "supported hardware" section, focused on motherboards.

I'm thinking about how to implement that, but work (and the world cup)
somehow limited my time for the last week.

I'll try to come up with a solution, but I won't have the time (and the
in depth knowledge) to fill that section my self.

But I'll put something up there over the next days/weekend, depending on
weather :)

Focussing on Motherboards doesn't really sound like a good idea to me,
I'd rather go the way Rodrigo(sp?) mentioned - listing hardware with
issues. For example SCSI controllers with advansys chipsets will work
with CentOS3, but won't work with CentOS4.

Ralph
--
Ralph Angenendt......ra at br-online.de | .."Text processing has made it possible
Bayerischer Rundfunk...80300 München | ....to right-justify any idea, even one