[CentOS-devel] centosplus Firefox 1.5 is outdated

William L. Maltby

BillsCentOS at triad.rr.com
Wed Jun 7 17:00:31 UTC 2006

On Wed, 2006-06-07 at 09:20 -0700, Roger =?UNKNOWN?Q?Pe=F1a?= Escobio
wrote:
> Hi
>
> I am one of the pleased users of
> firefox-1.5.0.2-3.c4.centos but now I wonder if it
> will get update any time in the future because 1.5.0.4
> is few days out already.
>
> BTW, where can I find the politics behind update
> procedure of "the files non provided by redhat" ?
>
> is it something like  "when the package builder
> release it" ?

As stated on the website and in many mails on the list, CentOS stays in
step with Redhat Enterprise release. Also on pages linked from the
website, are places that have enhancements to the base release, later
packages in some, added features in some others, ...

Take a look at the web site and FAQ and other things.

--
Bill