[CentOS-devel] RPMS and REPOS and REPO-Linkages

Greg Swallow

greg at runlevel7.ca
Tue Nov 14 02:49:18 UTC 2006

seth vidal wrote:
> I'd say centos-plus can rely on centos-plus in total and base+updates.
> either you have the repo enabled or you don't. Fence sitters can just
> suffer.

Then why did you include the "includepkgs" option in yum ;-)

I use php5 with mysql4, as I'm sure lots of people do, so I'd rather see
centosplus stay the same so that option is still available in the same
place.

And if/when there is a RHWAS repository at CentOS, then I think those
should not be in Centosplus, but a different folder, and I think those
should rely on each other.

Greg