[CentOS-devel] Updated PHP packages are now in the c4-testing repository

Johnny Hughes

Tue Nov 14 09:35:25 UTC 2006

On Tue, 2006-11-14 at 08:54 +0100, Christoph Maser wrote:

> I tried exactly that (the clean options) without success. I tried yum clean all again
> right now, no change.
>
> Chris

OK ... I have rerun the generate metadata and installed everything from
dev.centos.org on an i386 machine ... it seems to be working OK for me
(it was before I redid the metadata as well).

Try again to see if you can get the downloads:

the command (if you downloaded the CentOS-Testing repo) would be:

yum --enablerepo=c4-testing upgrade php*

(or replace upgrade with install)

Thanks,
Johnny Hughes