[CentOS-devel] New nx/freenx RPMS for CentOS-4 i386 in the Testing Repo

Johnny Hughes

Fri Nov 24 14:09:56 UTC 2006

On Wed, 2006-11-22 at 12:16 -0600, Johnny Hughes wrote:
> There are new versions of nx and freenx for CentOS-4 i386 in the testing
> repo:
>
> freenx-0.5.0-11.c4.i386.rpm
> nx-2.1.0-2.c4.i386.rpm

Of course, the day after I release these nomachine does an update :-P

A new nx that contains the "Second Maintenance Release of NX 2.1.0
Server Packages" (info here):

http://www.nomachine.com/news-read.php?idnews=184

is now released in the Testing Repo.  It is version:

nx-2.1.0-3.c4.i386.rpm

<snip>

> Testing repository .repo file:
> http://dev.centos.org/centos/4/CentOS-Testing.repo
>
> Packages can be download manually here:
> http://dev.centos.org/centos/4/testing/i386/RPMS/

Also, as noted before (in this thread), you can also install this i386
RPM on x86_64 machines with the proper i386 packages installed.  yum
should solve the i386 dependencies.

Thanks,
Johnny Hughes