[CentOS-devel] Heartbeat 2.0.7 in the testing repo

Johnny Hughes

Sun Oct 8 23:10:47 UTC 2006

All,

We currently have a heartbeat-2.0.7 rpm in the testing repository.  I
have updated all my DRBD instances to use the new heartbeat and they
seem to be working correctly.  I know several other people are also
using the new heartbeat-2.0.7 RPMS from the testing repo.

Please test those RPMS and provide feedback, as I will be moving the
heartbeat RPMS into the Extras repo if I do not get any negative
feedback.

Thanks,
Johnny Hughes