[CentOS-devel] CentOS-4.4 yumconf

John Newbigin jnewbigin at ict.swin.edu.au
Tue Sep 5 23:42:29 UTC 2006

Karanbir Singh wrote:

> John Newbigin wrote:
> how about your own package provide a yumconf and a centos-release ? that
> way you can effectively lock out the Centos-distro-yum config's
I still need the real files from centos-release (such as
/etc/redhat-release) which may change from time to time (when 4.5 comes
out).  I could create my own replacement but I think that the files
belong in the yumconf package and this may well be a centos bug.

John Newbigin
Computer Systems Officer
Swinburne University of Technology
Melbourne, Australia