[CentOS-devel] KompoZer rpm for CentOS

Durval Menezes durval at tmp.com.br
Sun Sep 10 22:20:31 UTC 2006

> > Please read http://www.durval.com.br/CentOS_RPM_Contrib_HowTo.html
>
> That should go on the wiki. Want to add it there yourself (see
> <http://wiki.centos.org/HowToContribute>)?

I've not posted to the Wiki in the past because of the rather
restrictive & complicated policy on posting (submitting an 11th
Commandment to the famous stone tablets would probably be less
work than that, but then God didn't have to deal with Spammers :-)).

You are correct, the right place for this is in the Wiki, so I'm
going thru the hoops to get the necessary permission right now.

Thanks for your comment, I guess I just needed some motivation to
go ahead and do it.

Best Regards,
--
   Durval Menezes (durval AT tmp DOT com DOT br, http://www.tmp.com.br/)