[CentOS-devel] Distribution update and centosplus

Fri Sep 1 10:59:46 UTC 2006
David Hrbáč <hrbac.conf at seznam.cz>

Jim Perrin napsal(a):

> The CentOS team is quite small and we're working on this for free.
> Donations of cash, hardware, and talent are welcome to help improve
> the project.

Well, I would call this 'marketing talks'. There's whole bunch of people
in this list trying to help and even offering the help. So please do not
cry the team is small. There's no rule how to became the CentOs
developer, as far I have not seen any invitation in lists even. I'm
trying to improve/push Centos with every my post.
David