[CentOS-devel] XFS module ... big troubles

Gernot Stocker gernot.stocker at tugraz.at
Tue Apr 24 00:55:39 UTC 2007

On Tuesday 24 April 2007, Jim Perrin wrote:
> > http://dev.centos.org/centos/5/testing/SRPMS/xfs-kmod-0.3-
> This is the source package for the module. Is this the file you
> installed from or did you just not link correctly?

I recompiled the module from this src rpm with

   rpmbuild --rebuild --target i686 xfs-kmod-0.3-

and the resultingmodule loaded without any problem. I could mount the filesystem
but while accessing/copying-back-and-forth bigger files the filesystem became
corrupted. Can you reproduce this behaviour? The same partition formated with
ext3 can hold the images.
Gernot Stocker,
Institute for Genomics and Bioinformatics(IGB)
Petersgasse 14, 8010 Graz, Austria
Tel.: ++43 316 873 5345