[CentOS-devel] CentOS booth at LinuxTag 2007, Berlin, Germany

Dag Wieers dag at wieers.com
Sat Apr 28 10:52:27 UTC 2007

Hi all,

The CentOS team is preparing for LinuxTag 2007 on:

	Wed 30 May 2007 until Sat 2 June 2007 in Berlin, Germany

We have a wiki page dedicated to LinuxTag 2007 at:

If you're interested to help out organising this event, subscribe to our
new promo mailinglist at:

And if you were planning to go to LinuxTag, please pay us a visit.
We're very interested to meet and discuss future development and
exciting new ideas. This is a perfect opportunity to connect CentOS
team-members and CentOS users.

Hope we can meet at LinuxTag 2007 !