[CentOS-devel] bugs in an Spanish Instalation...

Johnny Hughes

Sat Apr 21 16:08:53 UTC 2007

On Sat, 2007-04-21 at 06:43 -0700, Roger Peña wrote:
> Hi centos dev
>
> If I chose to install centos5 in spanish, I found that
> some text are still in english, like in:
>
> 1- Software selection: first sentence "The default
> instalation of CentOS includes ...."
> texts in the rest of the page are in spanish though
> :-)

OK ... that is in the file

/usr/lib/anaconda/installclasses/rhel.py

A quick look does not show me where that might be translated ... anyone
see where I am blind?

> 2- When selecting specific or individuals packages in
> one group (KDE group) the description of each package
> is in english, although the name of the groups
> packages are in spanish

That would be in the comps.xml file in the KDE section.  Please create
translated descriptions based on the current comps.xml file and I will
be glad to add them.

> 3- In the Donation Slide, the title is in English .
> probabily this is our fault :-( because I could not
> see the title in the Artwork translation page:
> http://wiki.centos.org/ArtWork/rnotes/Translations#head-6310e1248c5e7bbd6bb0074e70c29b725fd9529a
> what should we do? update/fix the wiki page?

We can do that and make a bug entry to remind me to get a new slide
built.

> thanks for give us this nice distribution :-)
> very good work
>
> cu
> roger

Thanks,