[CentOS-devel] reposync for CentOS 4

Akemi Yagi

amyagi at gmail.com
Sat Apr 28 00:37:01 UTC 2007

> On Fri, 2007-04-27 at 11:44 +0200, Daniel de Kok wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I have attached a backport of reposync from yum-utils CVS to yum 2.4 in
> > CentOS 4. There may still be a bug luring here or there, but it would
> > be nice to hear if it works for others.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Daniel
>
> Thanks to Daniel for this backport :P
>
> We will be adding this to yum-utils after we give it some testing ... so
> lets get it tested and we can move forward from there.

Seems to work for me on CentOS 4 i386.  I suppose, by design, it does
not check to see if a repo is already "local" or not.   I have a mix
of "local" repos and remote ones.  When I did a test run with a
'reposync.py -u', it grabbed everything.  Of course, the same thing
happens with the version on CentOS 5.

Akemi