[CentOS-devel] Jigdoes of CentOS 4.4 and 5.0 i386/x86_64 CD/DVD available.

Thu Apr 19 14:45:43 UTC 2007
Dries Verachtert <dries at ulyssis.org>

On Thursday April 19 2007, Ralph Angenendt wrote:
> Maciej Żenczykowski wrote:
> > >More testing from me in the next few days, I have to go through the
> > >documentation first and that needs a little time.
> >
> > What we need to figure out is a better way to specify the source
> > mirror, possibly hack around in the jigdo-lite script.
>
> That should be fairly easy - just do this as an option to jigdo-lite: If
> there is an --mirror http://mirror.example.com/linux/centos, then use
> that, if not then use the ones from the mirrors variable in the
> jigdo-lite script. Which will only work if CentOS distributes jigdo, we
> cannot force Dries to hardwire CentOS requirements into the rpmforge
> package.

I don't know if it's possible with jigdo, but maybe we could add a separate
jigdo-centos package containing some scripts (like /usr/bin/jigdo-centos)
and/or config files which simply use the normal jigdo package?

kind regards,
Dries