[CentOS-devel] BackupPC

Jordi Espasa Clofent jordi.listas at yahoo.es
Wed Feb 14 12:21:35 UTC 2007

Hi folks,

I've read with interest the next references:

Currently I'm using the package without problems.
In fact, I installed it from source before and I used the perl modules
provided by Dries' and Dag's repo in first time.
At present moment I've removed the mentioned packages and I've used only
the c4-testing repo. All the installation and dependencies resolving
processes has worked great. Good work Johnny ;)

¿Are there some intentions to move BackupPC from testing-repo to

I think it is an interesting package, especially in hybrid environment
(Win+Linux, ie.)