[CentOS-devel] CentOS 5 Beta Initial Test Release

Shad L. Lords slords at lordsfam.net
Wed Feb 21 13:45:17 UTC 2007

> If folks here want to be a part of that test they need to join the
> centos-qa list (http://lists.centos.org/mailman/listinfo/centos-qa) and
> send a message to this list (centos-devel) saying that they would like to
> be a part of the qa process and join the qa team, with details of relevant
> experience if you are not known to the core developers.

I'm Shad Lords.  I'd appreciate the opportunity to part of the QA team.
I've been working with linux for about 5 years.  I'm one of the developers
for SME Server (http://www.smeserver.org) that is based on CentOS 4.  In
working with SME Server I've had quite a bit of experience in working with
many of the base packages that are critical to having a stable system.  I'm
fimiliar with troubleshooting and narrowing problems down their cause.  I'm
excited to help test and verify CentOS 5.