[CentOS-devel] CentOS 5 Beta Initial Test Release

Shad L. Lords slords at lordsfam.net
Wed Feb 21 13:45:17 UTC 2007

> If folks here want to be a part of that test they need to join the
> centos-qa list (http://lists.centos.org/mailman/listinfo/centos-qa) and
> send a message to this list (centos-devel) saying that they would like to
> be a part of the qa process and join the qa team, with details of relevant
> experience if you are not known to the core developers.

Hi,

I'm Shad Lords.  I'd appreciate the opportunity to part of the QA team.
I've been working with linux for about 5 years.  I'm one of the developers
for SME Server (http://www.smeserver.org) that is based on CentOS 4.  In
working with SME Server I've had quite a bit of experience in working with
many of the base packages that are critical to having a stable system.  I'm
fimiliar with troubleshooting and narrowing problems down their cause.  I'm
excited to help test and verify CentOS 5.

-Shad