[CentOS-devel] CentOS 5 Beta Initial Test Release

Bob Pierce pierceb at westmancom.com
Wed Feb 21 14:40:27 UTC 2007

On Wed, 2007-02-21 at 13:14 +0000, Lance Davis wrote:
> If folks here want to be a part of that test they need to join the
> centos-qa list (http://lists.centos.org/mailman/listinfo/centos-qa)
> and
> send a message to this list (centos-devel) saying that
> they would like to be a part of the qa process and join the qa team,
> with details of relevant experience if you are not known to the core
> developers.

I would like to join the QA team. My name is Bob Pierce. I work for a
local ISP where I look after about 20 CentOS servers. We have been using
CentOS and providing a public mirror since the days when it shared
mirrors with the cAos project.

We build between 3-6 new servers each year as part of our server
cascade, and I was hoping to build this year's servers with CentOS 5. I
would really appreciate the opportunity to test out the beta versions on
our servers. I'm willing to help with any testing and bug reporting
process you may like.

Bob Pierce
Network Analyst
Westman Communications Group