[CentOS-devel] CentOS 5 Beta Initial Test Release

Laurent Wandrebeck l.wandrebeck at gmail.com
Thu Feb 22 12:27:24 UTC 2007

2007/2/21, Lance Davis <lance at uklinux.net>:

> We are about to release an initial internal test release of CentOS 5 beta
> to our qa team.
>
> If folks here want to be a part of that test they need to join the
> centos-qa list (http://lists.centos.org/mailman/listinfo/centos-qa) and
> send a message to this list (centos-devel) saying that
> they would like to be a part of the qa process and join the qa team,
> with details of relevant experience if you are not known to the core
> developers.
>
> Membership of the centos-qa list will then be approved.
>

> Lance
Another me too.
I work in a small scientific lab as SA, developper etc, we're
processing satellites images.
I use Centos 4.4 both x86 and x86_64, although x86_64 is the
majority). We manage about 14 TB of data. In use: gcc, gfortran, nfs,
samba, apache, postgresql, ruby, php, perl, cups, python...you name
it.
Keep up the good work
Laurent