[CentOS-devel] Language lists

Sat Feb 3 13:21:44 UTC 2007
Lance Davis <lance at uklinux.net>

On Fri, 2 Feb 2007, Ralph Angenendt wrote:

> Ralph Angenendt wrote:
>> Ralph Angenendt wrote:
>>> I put "Release Candidate One" for the list policies on
>>> <http://wiki.centos.org/GettingHelp/ListInfo/Policy>. If anyone thinks,
>>> that something should be changed in there, please *do say* so. Otherwise
>>> I would put RC1 into production :)
>>
>> There were two more points added by Rodrigo, which I put into the
>> policies.
>
> Okay, one more change. List moderators are automatically subscribed to a
> centos-moderator list (for policy discussions, vacancy and standby
> during a vacancy and general moderation issues). This is the last change
> I'd like to incorporate, otherwise we'll be getting nowhere fast.
>
>> So please take a look at
>> <http://wiki.centos.org/GettingHelp/ListInfo/Policy> and start giving
>> feedback, so we can start with the lists this week.

I made one small change - but apart from that seems fine :)

Although regarding 'no advertising' , I think that 'CentOS' should be able
to advertise for example for donations, volunteers, use of servers, and to
promote any new services we produce. So maybe we need to clarify the 'no
advertising' as we would not want to fall foul of our own rules ;)

Regards
Lance

--
uklinux.net -
The ISP of choice for the discerning Linux user.