[CentOS-devel] CentOS 5 Beta Initial Test Release

Wed Feb 21 18:48:33 UTC 2007
Ralph Angenendt <ra+centos at br-online.de>

Lance Davis wrote:
> If folks here want to be a part of that test they need to join the
> centos-qa list (http://lists.centos.org/mailman/listinfo/centos-qa) and
> send a message to this list (centos-devel) saying that
> they would like to be a part of the qa process and join the qa team,
> with details of relevant experience if you are not known to the core
> developers.

I don't know if the above text was understandable: QA process begins
with CentOS5, but this is a general call for people wanting to do QA for
CentOS, not only being first getting access to CentOS5(beta). So if you
really want to subscribe, you're in for a longer time ...

Cheers,

Ralph