[CentOS-devel] Re: CentOS 5 Beta Initial Test Release

Wed Feb 21 20:27:52 UTC 2007
Bernard Johnson <bjohnson-dated-1169703224.9d1a0c at symetrix.com>

Lance Davis wrote:
> If folks here want to be a part of that test they need to join the
> centos-qa list (http://lists.centos.org/mailman/listinfo/centos-qa) and
> send a message to this list (centos-devel) saying that they would like
> to be a part of the qa process and join the qa team, with details of
> relevant experience if you are not known to the core developers.
>
> Membership of the centos-qa list will then be approved.

I would like to join.  I've been doing work with Unix in general for 20
years and Linux since it fit on a floppy.  CentOS is my system of choice
for production servers.

I've also been doing a lot of testing with Xen and reporting bugs to
RH/CentOS as I come across them.