[CentOS-devel] Re: Language lists

Scott Silva ssilva at sgvwater.com
Mon Jan 22 18:11:13 UTC 2007

Rodrigo Barbosa spake the following on 1/22/2007 9:11 AM:
> On Mon, Jan 22, 2007 at 08:35:51AM -0800, Scott Silva wrote:
>> Maybe the moderators can translate and pass on any good helps, or tougher
>> problems that don't seem to get solved. With good moderators, there shouldn't
>> be that much cross traffic. CentOS seems to have a very wide and varied user base.
> Humm, I have nothing against it, as long it is not required the moderator
> do so. If we do stablish that as a policy, people willing to moderate will
> be even harder to find. I, for one, would not accept to moderate on that
> case, since I can't garantee I'll have the time to moderate AND translate
> the question AND hunt the answer AND translate the answer etc etc
> []s
Not a requirement, but some questions might have to be passed up the chain to
be answered. Or the poster will have to find translation and post on his own.

MailScanner is like deodorant...
You hope everybody uses it, and
you notice quickly if they don't!!!!