[CentOS-devel] Language lists

Rodrigo Barbosa rodrigob at darkover.org
Fri Jan 26 23:00:30 UTC 2007

On Fri, Jan 26, 2007 at 11:32:34AM +0100, Ralph Angenendt wrote:
> Rodrigo Barbosa wrote:
> > So, is this idea dead ? No traffic on the list regarding this issue,
> > and no comments/update on the wiki pages on the last days.
> While you're here: I came to the conclusion, that it probably would be
> best to start out with only pt_BR (regarding portuguese, not other
> languages). So if anyone sees the need for a pt_!BR list, he/she will
> probably voice that need (at least I hope so).
> What's your opinion on that?

Well, I already voice my opinion that at least 90% of the portuguese
speaking members will be from Brazil. If not more numerous, brazilians are
at least noiser. So yes, maybe starting with centos-br (or centos-pt-br),
would be a good idea. If needed, we can branch it into another for
pt_PT speaking people.

- --
Rodrigo Barbosa

Version: GnuPG v1.4.5 (GNU/Linux)