bugs.centos.org (was RE: [CentOS-devel] Re: kernel-2.6.9-42.37.EL.c4test is available for i686 and x86_64 in the Testing Repo)

Karanbir Singh

mail-lists at karan.org
Fri Jan 5 22:31:17 UTC 2007

Greg Swallow wrote:
> Karanbir Singh wrote:
>> Another issue I want to point out here is that please report all
> issues
>> with these testing kernels upstream at http://bugzilla.redhat.com/
>>
>> And if you have any issues - please do report them, or pass them on
> here
>> so we can verify and report upstream.
>
> For the benefit of everyone, can you please clarify what bugs.centos.org
> is for?

its to report issues, however these testing kernels are a special case.

these testing kernels are being built after speaking with the guys
upstream and the only reason why I did that is to get wider testing done
on some of the patches before they go into the distro.

I fail to see what the problem with that might be ?

- KB